*puts my bro’s dick in my hand*
see, its a metaphor. it’s only gay if i jack it
i cant stop laughing at that the fault in our stars clip like hes buying cigarettes and never smoking them as a metaphor??? bitch if you gonna be pretentious find a way to do it for free dont make yourself broke
IF YOU HAD READ THE BOOK YOU’D KNOW THAT ONE PACKET HAS LASTED HIM 3 YEARS YOU TWAT
alSO iF YOU HAd read the book, what would you expect of him??? oh no he’s pretentious??/? THAT IS HIM. AUGUSTUS WATERS IS PRETENTIOUS, yes hes annoying as hell and we all feel like we want to smack him in the mouth for existing but that is his character and THAT IS HOW HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE
And he’s a frickin cancer survivor without a leg. if uSING CIGARETTES AS A METAPHOR HELPS HIM GET BY FECKING LET HIM DO HIS THING
things that make me laugh harder than they should:
gifs made with terrible stationary parts
WTNV boyscout pins!
a Cecilos print
Note: Only reblogs will be counted, likes will be dismissed.
I was cleaning out my room and realized i had multiples of a few lovely little things- so who better to give them to than one of my lovely followers!
*The text won’t show up on your blog- don’t worry!*
What Is being given:
- Rose sweater (Made in the USA, size XL. Worn but no damage. Dark blue with red roses and green vines. Super cozy and warm.)
- Well Being: Rejuvenating Recipes for Body and Soul by Barbara Close. (Includes recipes for things such as: Deep Forest Synergy, Lavender Compress, Herbal Bath Bouquet, Healing Root Salad, Sensual Massage Oil, and many more. This one is new, i use my other one constantly and adore it!)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. (One of my favorite books- if you haven’t already read it i would highly suggest it, if you have already chances are you aren’t against reading it again. It has light wear, no major damage.)
- Flower notepad (Blank paper inside- paper edges are silver. Thick in paper with a padded cover. Never been used)
- Three glass bottles (All three were hand made in Spain using recycled glass. Two circular and one square. I have extras and use mine for buttons, stones, beads, etc.)
- Bird and tree necklace (held together by a light green string and a clasp. New)
- Butterfly ring (Gold in color. New)
- Must be following me (stolenfootprints)- This giveaway is meant for one of my followers- so i will be checking
- Reblogs only please -You may like it to bookmark it- but only reblogs will be put into the drawing
I will be putting all the URLs in a random name generator - the more you reblog the more times your URL will be put into the drawing- but don’t annoy anyone with this please. The winner will be chosen April 13th and will have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen- also please only reblog if you are willing to give me your name and address to ship it to. I will ship to anywhere- there will be no cost to you.
If you have any other questions you’re welcome to ask them here.
Uzumaki Naruto in Siviglia Spring-Summer 2013
tonight: a new episode of: How the Fuck Are You Making Gifs of the Oscars It’s Airing Right Now
Evangelion Catching Sahaquiel
24x30” acrylic painting
What’s this you ask? I’m giving away all of these beautiful sparkly Pokemon that can Mega evolve? Hell yes I am. And what do you have to do for it? Practically nothing and be lucky because a shitload of other people will want them as well.
So why the hell would you want a shitty useless shiny Pokemon that sparkles fabulously?
- They’ve all got 6 perfect IVs.
- They’re all shiny, sparkly and fabulous.
- You are free to choose a nickname for them.
- I’ve gotten them all a good moveset and nature.
- All of them are level 100.
- They all have their best ability.
- Guess what, I’m giving away TWO Charizards and TWO Mewtwos!
Just to be fair, let me throw you some rules that are absolutely amazing because I’m not that much of a dick to expect you to do shit for me.
- No need to follow! But definitely appreciated.
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- First come, first serve.
- I will NOT be providing Mega stones.
Deadline: Friday, February 28th 2014.
Once it’s all over this post will be edited and I’ll make a new post with the winners (unless they request me to remain anonymous).
Do you ever have the urge to watch something you have not watched for years and then draw tons of fanart for it? Because that has never happened to me ever. Definitely not tonight with hours and hours of El Tigre. Definitely not.
takin selfies with your friends like
This kills me, I’m dead.
Beautiful backgrounds by Romain Trystram (he works for animation projects and comic books).